Our Order Change and Cancellation Policy
Please contact us right away if you need to change or cancel your order. We work hard to accommodate all customer needs, however, a 25% restocking fee may apply due to the made-to-order, handcrafted nature of our items which we start cutting as soon as possible. If we have not begun your order the fee will be waived.
Cancellations incur a 3% payment processing fee (a fee not reimbursed by the bank).
Any Problem with your Order?
Please let us know right away. If we made a mistake or missed something on your order, please contact us and we will correct it immediately at no cost to you.
Our Return Policy
Returns are accepted based on the guidelines below within 14 days of receipt. You must
first obtain an RMA code (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to sending back any products. Please contact us for an RMA.
The product condition must be
ORIGINAL, UNUSED, UNWASHED, ODOR-FREE
- NO HAIR, HAY, PERFUMES or any evidence of USE.
You will be credited for price paid of the products -- less any
. You are responsible for shipping the product back to us. If it's our mistake, we will take care of it.
RESTOCKING FEES & Eligibility
- 25% restocking fee on ALL FLEECE ITEMS.2
- 3% payment processing fee - Our merchant processor no longer reimburses transaction fees on any money we refund to you. Therefore a 3% fee applies to any returned items or cancellations.
- FOOD, HAY, EDIBLE TOYS, and CUSTOM FLEECE ITEMS are NOT RETURNABLE. This includes any fleece item where a CUSTOM 2nd Fabric was chosen, such as Fleece Flippers, Fleece Cases, Cage Liners, Hideys and Potty Pads.
A couple important points before shipping
back any products.
- The most important step is to put your
information INSIDE the box
on a sheet of paper easily visible when
opening the box. Be absolutely sure to provide your name and RMA#. If you don't
include this information it could delay your refund, or worse, you may
not be credited at all if we don't know who you are. Simply print out the email correspondence with Jenny or Teresa when you received your RMA if you can.
- Packing the Coroplast for return: Please do NOT fold the coroplast panels if you are returning Coroplast Inserts for Fleece Flippers. We cannot refund them if they are bent, folded or not as originally sent.
- Once received and determined to be in
salable condition, we will notify you of receipt via email. You will be
credited the purchase price of items returned -- less any shipping charges and discounts given.
- Email email@example.com to obtain your RMA number so we can properly credit you.
- Please ship back to:
GUINEA PIG MARKET
ATTN: RETURNS, Jenny Sawyer
15319 Imlay City Road
Mussey, MI 48014-2406
1 Attention SMOKERS! We will not refund the purchase of any products smelling of smoke. We have to dispose of it.
2 We have to charge a restocking fee on our Fleece products. We offer a LOT of items and sizes in a LOT of fabrics to give you the best choices possible. We don't have these hundreds of combinations sitting on warehouse shelves waiting to be pulled and shipped. We basically make them as we get orders. So, once made, they might sit somewhere for months and months (tying up our money and space) before another person decides to buy that exact combination or fabric. This is costly for us and we make every effort to keep our costs down so that we don't have to have higher prices to make up for it. Thank you for understanding.