Price: $5.99

    Easy-Access Beco Bowl for guinea pig pellets or salad, 6 inch diameter

    Item #: BECOBOWL-EASY
    Availability: Discontinued notify me
    Made by Beco

    Easy-Access Bowl

    This bowl is a little over 6 inches in diameter. It has a nice low lip for piggies that have a hard time getting around.

    Alternate Sleep Station!

    While we intend this as a food bowl, your piggies may have other desires for it!! And why should we deprive them? The nice smooth shape would be very comfy and appealing for some - so don't be surprised.

    Eco-friendly Bowl

    Amazingly, BecoBowls are made from 100% natural materials! Because of this, when a BecoBowl is thrown away it will breakdown and biodegrade in landfill over 3-5 years leaving no trace of synthetic waste or landfill footprint.

    A BecoBowl is made from 80% bamboo and rice husk fibres. The remaining 20% is a mixture of natural enzymes to bind the bowl together. This mixture of materials is called a Bio-Composite.

    Biocomposite requires no synthetic varnishing or lacquering to maintain its smooth and easily cleaned surface and gives the BecoBowls their durability and distinctive pastille finish.

    Washing Instructions

    The Beco Bowl is dishwasher safe, but we recommend putting it on the top shelf to make sure it doesn’t get knocked around. In order to keep your Beco Bowl in prime condition, use a low temperature cycle only.

    Select your Options!

    You May Also Like

    Beco Bowl great for big salads and pellets in brown

    Clearance Beco Bowls - Big Salad

    Price: $5.99

    Beco Scoop in green

    Beco Scoop

    Price: $4.49

    Lixit Glass water bottles, 16 oz

    Lixit Water Bottle - 16oz - Glass

    Price: $13.99

    Hay Bag in Green Camo

    Heavenly Hay Bag

    Price: $24.99