Retail: $5.99
Price: $4.49
Savings: $1.50 (25.0%)

    Going, going, gone... Last chance to save on all Beco Pellet / Food Scoops for guinea pig pellets.

    Item #: BECOSCOOP
    Availability: In Stock
    Made by Beco


    Clearance items are available "as is" and not eligible to be returned.

    Beco Scoop for Pellets

    What a great scoop for your guinea pig pellets!

    Eco-friendly Food Scoop

    Amazingly, Beco Scoops are made from 100% natural materials! Because of this, when a Beco Scoop is thrown away it will breakdown and biodegrade in landfill over 3-5 years leaving no trace of synthetic waste or landfill footprint.

    A Beco Scoop is made from 80% bamboo and rice husk fibres. The remaining 20% is a mixture of natural enzymes to bind the bowl together. This mixture of materials is called a Bio-Composite.

    Biocomposite requires no synthetic varnishing or lacquering to maintain its smooth and easily cleaned surface and gives the Beco Scoops their durability and distinctive pastille finish.

    Washing Instructions

    The Beco Scoop is dishwasher safe, but we recommend putting it on the top shelf to make sure it doesn’t get knocked around. In order to keep your Beco Scoop in prime condition, use a low temperature cycle only.

    Select your Options!

    Color:
    • Brown
    • Green
    • Natural
    • Pink

    Quantity:

    Customer Reviews

    Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews:
    Leesburg, Florida

    Great!

    Product:
    Service:
    Works very, very well! It's lightweight and easy to scoop up the pellets with, but sturdy and doesn't bend. I'm also a huge fan of the fact that it's eco-friendly. I recommend this over a cheap plastic scoop from stores!

    You May Also Like

    Beco Bowl great for big salads and pellets in brown

    Clearance Beco Bowls - Big Salad

    Price: $5.99

    Lettuce bowl for guinea pigs

    Lettuce Bowl

    Price: $7.99

    Ceramic Guinea Pig dish with paw prints

    Guinea Pig Large Crock

    Price: $6.99

    Lixit 16oz Water Bottles

    Lixit Water Bottle - 16oz - Critter Brite

    Price: $7.99